標題: Cheap Air Max
無頭像
Ideud2a6

帖子 2069
註冊 2019-2-27
用戶註冊天數 1901
發表於 2019-6-7 23:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Running the ball is group effort," Jackson said. "It's not one individual. It's not one unit. Over the years, I've taken pride in being consistent. But regardless of why things have not worked out, I refuse as a leader to point the finger at someone Buffalo Bills Apparel Clearance else before I point it at myself."
NOTES: As expected, LB Sean Weatherspoon rejoined the roster Wednesday after recovering Babe Ruth Jersey from a foot ailment. Adidas Superstar Wholesale China He had been on the injured list since Week 2 and watched the Falcons go 1-6 while he was out. "I'm not Superman," he said. "I've got to go out there and play my game." ... The Falcons also signed OT Sean Locklear, who spent much of his career in Seattle and started 10 games for the New York Giants Stitched NFL Jerseys last season. He fills the roster spot left by Cheap Shoes Wholesale China LT Sam Baker, who is done for the year because of a knee injury. ... TE Tony Gonzalez (toe) and backup running back Jason Snelling (knee) did not practice Wednesday. DT Corey Peters (knee) and DE Malliciah Goodman (calf) also sat out.